The Delta variant of COVID-19 is on the rise in North Carolina and to help mitigate its spread we ask that everyone please read and follow the worship service protocol noted below.
- Please enter the sanctuary through the center aisle only.
- Please select a seat in the pews marked by the green crosses; please sit in family groups toward the ends of the pews. Seating is also available in the balcony.
- Please do not sit in a pew that does not have a green cross on the end.
- Please sign in using the pew register and pass it down so that everyone seated on the pew signs in. Please tear the completed sheet off and leave it on top of the register for easy collection after the service.
- Please exit from the side aisles after the service has ended. Please do not exit through the center aisle.
- Please do not congregate inside the sanctuary or narthex. Please go all the way outside to Lemonade on the Lawn to spend time visiting with others.
The Delta variant is highly transmissible and those who are not vaccinated are at greatest risk for significant health outcomes from infection. So, we strongly encourage anyone who is not yet fully vaccinated or who feels more comfortable wearing a mask, to continue to do so.
In addition to reminding you of these public health measures, we urge you to get vaccinated if you have not done so and encourage you to talk with your family physician if you have concerns.