The service will be live streamed.
Please tune in to our 10:00 a.m. worship service on your computer, tablet or phone.
Click here to watch Live on our website
Click here to watch on Facebook
Call 888-969-5508 at 10:00 a.m. each Sunday for Live Telephone Worship
Click here for a copy of our service bulletin for January 2, 2022.
Click here to Give Online
For more information and the necessary protocol for the indoor service, see below:
Indoor Worship Services Information and Protocols
We are happy to welcome you to in-person worship in a safe and sacredly-distanced capacity in the Sanctuary. Your staff and the COVID-19 ReEntry Task Force have developed the following plan.
Worship will be limited for the in-person service to 150 people. All worshippers will covenant to follow the following COVID-safety protocol. Your attendance will serve as acknowledgement of you and your family’s covenant.
The following guidelines will help to preserve the safety of those who are not able to be vaccinated for medical reasons and for our children under 12 years-old for whom there is no vaccination.
Update from the FPC COVID-19 Re-Entry Task Force
The Delta variant of COVID-19 is on the rise in North Carolina and to help mitigate its spread we ask that everyone please read and follow the worship service protocol noted below.
- Masks are required.
- Please enter the sanctuary through the center aisle only.
- Please sit in family groups toward the ends of the pews. Seating is also available in the balcony.
- Please sign in using the pew register and pass it down so that everyone seated on the pew signs in. Please tear the completed sheet off and leave it on top of the register for easy collection after the service.
- Please exit from the side aisles after the service has ended. Please do not exit through the center aisle.
- Please do not congregate inside the sanctuary or narthex.
The Delta variant is highly transmissible and those who are not vaccinated are at greatest risk for significant health outcomes from infection. So, we strongly encourage anyone who is not yet fully vaccinated or who feels more comfortable wearing a mask, to continue to do so.
In addition to reminding you of these public health measures, we urge you to get vaccinated if you have not done so and encourage you to talk with your family physician if you have concerns.
By following these protocols, we hope to provide a safe and faithful space to worship God. Thank you for your gracious cooperation.