Pledge & Give
Your generosity enables us to fulfill our mission at home and in the world.
Your gift helps us:
- Serve locally, nationally, and internationally.
- Support our staff committed to leading our robust programming.
- Maintain our facilities which are utilized by several community not-for-profits, both as a permanent home and as an event space.
Pledging and Giving is easy!
To pledge and give together:
- By pledging your 2022 gifts, you help us create an informed, sustainable operating budget for the coming year.
- To pledge and give together, use the “Online Giving” button below and select “Pledge – New” in the Give To section. We will update your 2022 Pledge to reflect your payment plan (based on a year of giving at your selected plan).
- To fulfill an existing pledge, or if you pledged using a pledge card, select “Pledge – Fulfill Existing Pledge.”
- You may make a one-time or recurring gift with a credit card or via bank draft.
Other Options for Giving:
THE COMMUNITY OF THE CELTIC CROSS
The Community of the Celtic Cross was established by the Trustees of the First Presbyterian Church Foundation several years ago as a vehicle for those who desire to make a lasting gift to the Foundation through wills and life income gifts. This can be done through life insurance, real estate, and retirement accounts, as well as other planned gifts as suggested by your personal tax advisor or legal counsel.
The Foundation was established to strengthen and expand the ministries of First Presbyterian Church now and for future generations by providing for special needs and projects of the church. Its purpose is specifically for needs that are not met by our operating budget. With Foundation gifts we have been able to help make our youth mission trips affordable for all, bring in instrumentalists for special music programs, help with shingle and gutter repairs, and provide audio-visual equipment for our children’s programs. These are just a few ways the Foundation has enhanced the work of our congregation. The Foundation also oversees our Good Samaritan Fund, which provides funds for our pastors to quickly meet emergency needs in our community. We are convinced that if we are to maintain our incredible physical plant that provides space for many life-changing ministries we need to greatly expand our Foundation.
In order to sustain the Foundation, we ask you to consider joining the Community of the Celtic Cross by designating a gift in your estate planning. Your unrestricted gifts of any size give the Foundation the most flexibility to meet needs that arise, but your gift can also be designated to meet a specific need of our church.
Supporting the Foundation is a tangible affirmation of faith and trust that God will use our gifts that have been prayerfully and faithfully given. Supporting the Community of the Celtic Cross is also a wonderful opportunity to leave your lasting legacy of faith by making a self-evident statement about the values you treasure most. We hope that you will give serious consideration to joining the fifty-seven current members of the Community of the Celtic Cross.
Please email the Church Financial Administrator for more information on the Community of the Celtic Cross.
You may also give by Stock Gift by contacting our Church Financial Administrator
Giving and Pledging is Confidential.
Your confidential gift or pledge will be received by our Church Business Administrator and is not shared with other staff or volunteers. If you create an account, you’ll be able to manage your giving by logging in. Otherwise, contact email@example.com or call the church office at (336) 228-1703 to update or make other changes to your giving schedule or pledge.