Continuing through September 5, there will be one in-person and live streamed service at 10:00 a.m. in the sanctuary. No sign-up is necessary and there will be congregational singing. Out of concern for those who are not able to be vaccinated for medical reasons and for our children under 12 years old for whom there is no vaccination, all worshipers will be asked to wear a mask.
If you prefer to worship at home, we will still have our Sunday service available to view online.
Please tune in to our 10:00 a.m. worship service on your computer, tablet or phone.
Click here to watch Live on our website
Click here to watch on Facebook
Call 888-969-5508 at 10:00 a.m. each Sunday for Live Telephone Worship
Click here for a copy of our service bulletin for June 20, 2021.
Click here to Give Online
For more information and the necessary protocol for the indoor service, see below:
Indoor Worship Services Information and Protocols
We are happy to welcome you to in-person worship in a safe and sacredly-distanced capacity in the Sanctuary. Your staff and the COVID-19 ReEntry Task Force have developed the following plan.
Worship will be limited for the in-person service to 150 people. All worshippers will covenant to follow the following COVID-safety protocol. Your attendance will serve as acknowledgement of you and your family’s covenant.
The following guidelines will help to preserve the safety of those who are not able to be vaccinated for medical reasons and for our children under 12 years-old for whom there is no vaccination.
1. Everyone must wear a mask the entire time you are inside church buildings. Please bring your own, although masks will be provided if someone forgets to bring it.
2. Please enter the Sanctuary ONLY through the front sanctuary doors.
3. Once inside the church, please observe 6 feet of sacred distance between the people around you.
4. Restrooms are available, but limited to single occupancy. Restrooms are located under the narthex and in the hallway behind the chancel.
5. Bulletins will be in your seat. Please take your bulletin with you when leaving.
6. In lieu of handshakes and hugs during the passing of the peace, we will greet each other verbally by saying, “The peace of Christ be with you.”
7. Online giving or mailed-giving is encouraged. Offering plates will be located at the exit doors.
8. When worship concludes, ushers will direct you (pew by pew from the back rows first and moving forward) to exit the sanctuary by the side aisles and through the narthex and out through the side narthex doors.
By following these protocols, we hope to provide a safe and faithful space to worship God. Thank you for your gracious cooperation.